Friends, GET EXCITED over this one. I’m about to give you the most delicious and easy recipe you’ll ever make in your LIFE!
I think we’ve all seen this chicken going around Pinterest for awhile, and it seems almost too good to be true.
Minimal prep work?
30 minutes cook time?
Say it isn’t so!
Except it IS THAT GOOD! In fact, I’d say it’s pretty amazing.
I loved it so much that I made it two days in a row!
Pinterest Inspiration: Easy Garlic Chicken
Cookies For Breakfast Version: Easy Garlic Chicken With Double Deliciousness
I say, “double deliciousness,” because I LOVE SAUCE. I’m a saucy kind of gal. So whenever a recipe calls for some kind of sauce/coating/etc., I double it.
Both times I made this chicken, I only used 2 boneless chicken breasts (Pinterest recipe calls for 4), and I kept the amount of other ingredients the same. So, double the sauce, double the deliciousness.
Also – you’ll see the black ish all over the pan with the chicken in it. Looks burnt and bad, but it’s actually just caramelized brown sugar sauce – and it’s DELICIOUS.
And yes, this chicken is so good that I put it on a pedestal. No, really. For the picture. Necessity is the mother of intervention when you don’t have a perfect white plate for photos.
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish. I used coconut oil.
2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. This makes a bit of a paste.
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
Printable recipe here.
Enjoy! Let me know how you like it!