Yikes – I can’t believe another month has gone by and it’s already time for the next A Month in Photos post with Simple As That!
This month was a bit more quiet than last month and I was not nearly as good as documenting our days with my camera. It was a bit of a struggle to find enough decent pictures for this month. Which means, get ready, Ben – you’re going to be hearing lots of beeping and clicking during March!
- Benjamin started smiling and laughing A LOT! Like, all the time. Nothing is better than seeing him laugh!
- We celebrated our first Valentine’s Day with Benjamin (and got to go on a baby-free date!).
- We started cloth diapering full time. I am loving it, and I think Ben is too!
- Ben got more tummy time than usual towards the end of the month. He’s definitely getting more arm strength and he rolled over for the first time on the 28th!
- Benjamin became more and more curious by the day, and really started examining things, especially his black and white pictures!
- Ben started sleeping for longer stretches at night (slightly longer, let’s not get too excited here!).